Sunday, December 20, 2009

Women Large Stomach Pictures Bedouin Tents/tribes: Which Main Areas Did They Inhabit? (1300s-1600s). Thanks For Any Answers.?

Bedouin tents/tribes: which main areas did they inhabit? (1300s-1600s). Thanks for any answers.? - women large stomach pictures

Have patience with me, because even if I'm confused, but I need for the countries which are mainly inhabited by Bedouins know. In thinking of the wealthiest tribes with camels and gold, so I have access to a very old book, but wondered where it came from, how it may be an indication of the origin of my wife. The ladies of the picture are not really very dark tan appearance with black hair, the most important colors purple and gold, and the scene is very rich. I thought that women should be covered, but not shown to account by the hair and short tops that her stomach. It seems important to red cushions on the floor. The image is in a private collection, which can be visited, and an estimated (approximately) 300 years. There is some disagreement as to its original location. PLEASE, if someone can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment