Sunday, January 17, 2010

Dvr Qam Tuner Which Tv Tuner Card Will Work With A Dishnetwork Hd Dvr Set Top Box?

Which tv tuner card will work with a dishnetwork hd dvr set top box? - dvr qam tuner

I tried not to win the Hauppauge card from Tiger Direct, the $ 20, but canals. I do not use coaxial cable. I use S-video or component. With the other card, I've tried S-video and component on my TV and it worked, but when I connected to the card, no photo. Own TV Channel 73 is wired to the decoder (see, most people have 3 or 4, but my installation was not eccentric). The manner of Tiger Direct, said my problem is that the card was my cable is analog and digital. Is that correct? Which card should I buy?
Hauppauge WinTV 1600
AverMedia m791 or M780, or A180
Maybe an ATI brand?

Please help me, I am, whether I NTSC and ATSC QAM or what needs confused. All I want is to watch TV on my PC and the signal from my DishNetwork HD DVR set-top box. Thank you. Please bring a model, and I am happy to keep the order of $ 50.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need a cap card has an analog / V, and get to NTSC.

You can save money by just a recording device.

Post a Comment