Saturday, January 2, 2010

Lcd Monitor Driver Why Does My LCD Monitor Have A Display Driver? Why Do I Need A Display Driver? What Does The Display Driver Do?

Why does my LCD monitor have a display driver? Why do I need a display driver? What does the display driver do? - lcd monitor driver

I have an LCD monitor 4 years old and came with a driver, but Windows found the drivers and installed it for me.

Now, with a view, there are no drivers for my latest liquid crystal. I can not find my driver when you Google. The picture shows it is no different with or without drivers.
What is the meaning of a controller of an LCD?

1 comment:

odin_sou... said...

There can be no Vista drivers for it.

What is the driver alllow communication between the monitor and the rest of the team, will take place ...

Without it, can, you can all the features you have .... Exploitation and conflicts May ..

Post a Comment