Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Of Stomach Cancer Ear Infection Related Ear,nose And Throat?

Ear,nose and throat? - of stomach cancer ear infection related

In the past 3 months I had pain in my left ear and a sore throat on the same page too.
also a thick mucus when I blow my nose.
I went to my doctor who said that the almonds a little, and I need antibiotics, which I for 10 days.
does not work.
I also had a terrible problem of acid reflux, and whether the ear, filters, etc. may cause pain in stomach infections.

My doctor told me that my ears werent as clueless in the infected.
could be cancer? When I asked my doctor just said .... no.

Am I paranoid?

4 comments:

Raych said...

If you are paranoid. Sometimes antibiotics do not work. You need a different source. Hell may have a bacterial infection I had about 2 weeks. I had to take an antibiotic of the superpower. 1 tablet or 30 ..

Terry Eli. said...

I have what the doctor had no answer hurts on the back of the throat, swollen ear, and pushed what kind of fan or too. It's probably a virus trying to gargle with warm salt water. The mucus is caught and exposed to the virus, so that your body naturally, get rid of him. No idea on his stomach, sorry. Okay paranoid if you've been sick for 3 months.

tootsier... said...

Cancer? highly unlikely
You need a different type of antibiotic
Some drugs can produce acid reflux

dj said...

probably a bad sinus infection

Post a Comment