Sunday, January 3, 2010

Grilling Gift Baskets What Gift To Give My Nice Neighbor?

What gift to give my nice neighbor? - grilling gift baskets

My neighbors have lived next to me for 4 years. I'm not sure. You know, I am often ill. Due to a series of interviews over the years.
My lawn mower broke and unable to fix it for almost 2 weeks. (The neighbor on borrowed broke down and did not intend to set the Uggg) With the heat index over 100, rain or no one is able to resolve the problem, which my knowledge.
Today is very nice. Without asking, the right neighbor came and cut the grass.
I was sick to go and say thank you or anything.

I want to go to our shop and appreciate something if I feel better tomorrow.

It would be a nice gift with a thank you card?
A fruit basket?
A basket of grilled beef, sausage and potatoes in the basket?

They are there at the beginning of 50th And it has a pool and barbecue often.
But there is a selection of beef abroad?

2 comments:

LoisLane82 has low BS tolerance said...

Heck no! I'm flattered to be paid enough attention to notice that I like barbecue. I want to make sure we invite you to enjoy more of the spoils. Impressive sound like a neighbor to have. Can I live with you? I have a son who wants to help. LOL!

PS tell them if they are a basket of meat, "I noticed that much of barbecue, and I just wanted to say thank you."

Lprod said...

It's so nice of them. I think a fruit basket is an excellent idea, something that everyone likes "(either a fruit or) one or even shares with guests or family. When the dish is often a set of tools can indeed quite nice, if in your household.

Post a Comment