Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Groped Brazilian~ Women (and Men), What Do You Make Of This?

Women (and men), what do you make of this? - groped brazilian~

Well, it all started when my ex-husband and I are talking about something irrelevant that I do not remember well what it was. Then I began to explain (because of its mild innuendo) I plan to celibacy for life. I explained that this is something that happens to me, of course, as if I stopped to eat meat, poultry and fish. I think that was too intellectual, I am of the wishes of the people came a package.

Now I know that maybe should not have said such things to him, because he, after all, a man full of blood from Brazil ( "macho-ness") and ... Well, not really think he has to understand the depth perception and / or the knowledge as to why I, the SPIRitual decisions I made and I am on the decision making process.

So what? It tries to grope my breasts and said, "Do not worry. It is only to see how you would feel if a man touched.

Is not it disgusting that the altitude above you? I know, I know ... I blame myself for not even trying to explain how I am and what I see my future in terms of relationships. At least for now.

But ... However, I can not help but hurt himself. Since I am in all the years of our marriage. How can you do that? I think showing my feelings that this "I'm just getting started in my quest for spiritual awareness. If not, why is it makes me so angry with him? \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;br>
Thank you for reading and for any serious commentary on this point. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment